Last modified: May 14, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using any of our services.
Subject to any applicable written override agreement, this contract is entered into by Connected Board Source, LLC. (“Connected Board Source”, “CBS”, “CBS Electronics”, “the Company”, “us” or “we”) and the buyer (“the Customer”, “Customer” or “you”) only on the terms and conditions contained herein. Changes not made in writing and executed by CBS authorized representative are invalid. No waiver of any term or provision hereof shall imply a subsequent waiver of the same, or constitute a continuing waiver.
USE OF WEBSITE
Use of the www.cbspcb.com website (“Website Service”) operated by Connected Board Source, including access to and use of the Website Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. Our Website Service may contain links to third ¬party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Connected Board Source. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CBS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
By placing an order with CBS you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You declare that you own, or have the the rights, to the the board design, and any Intellectual Properties, of the data and products supplied to CBS. Each of your orders is subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to accept or decline any order for any or no reason. Further, CBS shall have the right to cancel for any reason any orders placed and accepted by Connected Board Source.
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Connected Board Source shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. CBS shall inform you via fax, mail or email when orders are refused due to errors.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products and services offered by Connected Board Source are obtained by us from our partners and clients as part of the business practices we engage with. We offer printed circuit layout design services which are performed by our company internally using our products and software programs, or by which are obtained with purchase agreements we have with our partners and clients which include outside service vendors and suppliers. We offer tangible manufactured products which include printed circuit boards and flexible circuit products, these tangible manufactured products are purchased from our suppliers and contacts by means of agreements and understandings we have with our vendors based on purchase order agreements. We engage in business of printed circuit assembly which we offer as a service by managing projects and material procurement which is performed by our vendors and assembly shop suppliers. All tangible products are provided by means of third party vendor or supplier which we manage internally with quality checks and balances. Products and services offered by Connected Board Source, including items which are manufactured, serviced, or supplied, originate from vendors and manufacturers located in the United States and includes products and services outsourced outside of the United States in foreign countries.
1. Connected Board Source warrants to the Customer that the products provided shall be free of defects in material and workmanship. CBS will, with reasonable promptness replace or, at its option, repair any products or parts which are defective under this warranty, or at its option issue credit, provided however, that in all cases notice of defect is given to CBS in writing and within thirty (30) calendar days after delivery. Allegedly defective products must be sent prepaid to CBS together with a written statement describing in detail the nature of the alleged defect. CBS shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any nature. The customer’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be the repair or replacement of defective product, whichever CBS elects to provide. A product shall not be considered defective under this warranty if at delivery it conforms to the customer’s specifications.
2. This warranty does not extend to product which has been abused or has been repaired or altered outside of CBS facilities or approved locations.
3. Connected Board Source is not liable nor do we warrant any board assembly, electronic components, including assembly labor that may be performed or ordered as part of the procurement process by the customer on the finished products we provide. CBS supplies the bare circuit board as the finished product and releases any liability after the boards have been populated with parts and or other electronic components.
4. Connected Board Source does not warrant that your use of its internet site will be uninterrupted, that messages or requests will be delivered, or that the operation of the internet site will be error-free or secure. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by CBS may have inherent limitations, and you must determine yourself that the internet site sufficiently meets your requirements. CBS is not responsible for your electronic files and data whether residing on our servers or your servers.
5. Connected Board Source shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost revenue, lost profits, business interruption, lost information or data and computer interruption) or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services arising from the use of products.
6. CBS will not be responsible or liable to the customer for any delay or failure to perform under this agreement if such delay or failure results from fire, explosion, labor dispute, earthquake, accident, failure of transportation services, failure of telecommunications, epidemic, flood, drought, war, civil commotion, embargo, act of God, any inability to obtain any requisite license or permit, or by reason of any law, regulation, or requirement of any government, or by reason of any other cause whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those enumerated, beyond the reasonable control of Connected Board Source.
7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the balance of this agreement shall remain in effect.
8. CBS makes no warranties regarding products manufactured by it as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or warranties against infringement or any patent either express or implied.
Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Connected Board Source harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, liabilities, costs, damages, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) for physical damage to or loss of tangible property, for injury or death of any person and for any product recall or retrofit, in each case to the extent arising out of, resulting from or caused by: (a) acts or omissions of CBS, its corporate members, employees, agents, and subcontractors, or (b) any defect in design, workmanship, or materials carried out or employed by CBS or its employees, agents, or subcontractors, or (c)entering upon premises occupied by or under the control of Customer, any of its customers, or suppliers in the course of performing this order, except in each case to the extent that any such damage to or loss of property and injury or death of any person is caused by acts of omissions of Customer, its employees, agents, and subcontractors.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these Terms.